Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 8

I feel a bit "stuck." I have troubles on the same parts of the workout each time for the last couple days. I can do 3 to 4 normal pushups the first time around, but second time, I'm lucky if I can do one before I have to go to the modified version. The first string of cardio always trips me up after doing the pushups and squats. Then the side lunge with arm raises ALWAYS gets me. It's my arms....I just can't do those arm raises for the whole set. I am only using 3 lb weights and It feels like I am lifting an elephant! I'm almost to day 10 in which I should move on to level 2. I will probably give it a try on Day 11 and see how it goes. I might end up going back to level 1, or perhaps alternating level 1 and 2. I don't plan on just stopping after day 30 anyways, so it really doesn't matter entirely when I move forward. I have to admit though, the same dialog each day gets a little boring. Still a good workout though!

No comments: