Saturday, March 21, 2009

30 Day Shred

I've been hearing reviews about this workout program off and on for the last year or so. I finally decided to try it. I skimmed through the video and it is laughable how basic the exercises are: jumping jacks, push ups, crunchers, jump roping, lunges....all the stuff you learn in gym class in middle school and high school, but I know doing them all in combination and with weights is going to kick my butt. I am excited to try it, but am scared at the same time. I hear all the stories of people being sore and exhausted after the first workout, it doesn't sound all that fun. But if I could really start losing some weight and toning up after only a month, it would definitely be worth it. No pain, no gain, right? Anybody have any experiences with the program?

No comments: