Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Days and Counting

I've worked out a solid 3 days in a row every morning. I have to say even though it is a small accomplishment, I am proud of myself. If I could work out at least every morning M-F I would be pretty happy. And honestly.....not to jinx anything....I feel a little better the last couple days. A little less tired, less cranky. I've been drinking more water as well (trying to). I fill a large blue jug every morning before work and my goal is drink it by the end of the day. I came close yesterday. I'm just not a huge water drinker. But as long as it stays nice and ice cold, which it seems to do in the jug, it's not too hard. Now if only the scale reading would start moving in a downward fashion that would really kick me into gear!

1 comment:

bethanyg said...

Good for you! Try really hard to keep it up, even if you do a little less one day. I started out so wiped out that I couldn't clear up after I'd made dinner. Then I started a stationary bike and HURT after 2 minutes. I'm up to 30 minutes and really feel the need to do it each night.

And the water in a bottle helps me so much. I hope you keep at it! Hooray!