Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Day 9
Phew! Another tough workout. Tried to push through some of my rough spots. Still not 100% there yet. When I was done, I decided to look over Level 2 just to see what I am in for. Holy crap, I'm scared, lol. Those girls were struggling, so I can only imagine what it will be like for me! Most likely I am going to have to do the modified version of EVERYTHING for awhile. I am going to go ahead and give it a go on Friday. If I am still alive after that I will update. Tomorrow is my "weigh in" and measurement reading. I really don't think I look any different, so we will see. My endurance has improved, but that seems to be about it for now. If I can conquer level two, perhaps I will see more improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment