The exercising is still kicking my butt which is a good thing of course. I'm just glad I could get myself to do them today. It's been an icky day spent in my pj's...yes, I even went to the office in my pj's since I knew I wouldn't be seeing anyone this morning. Alas, now it's time to finally hit the showers and get on with life. I have totally screwed up my chore schedule this week. I need to get back into my morning routine again....
Whilst doing some sneaky investigating, I found out my ex is getting married. I am very glad for him of course since I was a bit worried at first that he wouldn't get out of the terrible funk he was in and move on. I won't lie and say I don't feel a little weirded out about it. I can't really put a finger on it as of why.
But it is what it is. I am in a much better place now with my wonderful husband and I wouldn't want it any other way. He is truly my soul mate and I love him with all my heart!!
So I say, best wishes to him and his fiance. I hope he can find the same everlasting happiness that I have with Jim. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment