Thursday, February 25, 2010

Great Sock Debacle

So I'm gonna just blame it on the pregnancy brain, because this is just plain dumb! So for the past few weeks or so it's been getting a little harder to put my socks on. You know how things like this are just second nature and it's like you have blinders on and just do things a certain way.

So bending down to put my socks on or trying to raise my knees up a bit to bring the feet up to me has been proving rather difficult with the bulging belly in the way. I can still reach my feet and bend down to them, but it's very uncomfortable to squish into the belly like that.

Not until this past weekend did I have my "duh" moment. If I bring my leg up "indian style" so that my foot is resting right atop my knee, voila! I can put my socks on with out any problems. I was so excited and felt like such a dummy all at the same time.

No comments: