Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

Really easy to make. I am sick and still managed to drag myself to the chicken to throw it together. I actually prepared it in advance and put it in the fridge. When I got home last night I just popped it in the oven.

2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 pkg. frozen veggies (I used the broccolli, cauliflower, carrot mix)
1 box Chicken flavor Stovestop Stuffing

Preheat oven to 350.

Slice chicken into chunks. Cook in pan until fully cooked. I added a generous sprinkling of Mrs. Dash type seasonings as well.

Cook Stuffing mix as directed.

In a casserole dish, combine veggies, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom and cooked chicken.
Layer stuffing on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes until stuffing is browned on top and casserole is bubbling.

Easy and tasty!

**UPDATE** Microwaved leftovers not so bad :) And I usually don't like leftovers...

2 comments:

Crystal Golding said...

It really made me giggle when you said that you managed to drag yourself to the chicken to make it. I assume you mean kitchen, but I like chicken better. :)

Mrs.Andreazza said...

LMAO...works either way!!