Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Hobby

Well, not only did Crystal make dinner for us earlier this week, but she also taught me a few basics about knitting! She is just a beginner herself, but I must say, she taught the basics very well! I am on my way to making a scarf. It has definitely not been all that easy though. I've had to tear out my work about 4 or so times because I'm not sure how to fix the mistakes I make...especially since I can't really tell what I did wrong, I just know something's wrong! I'm thinking of trying to find a class or some kind of group to attend, but so far everything I have found has been too pricey. So I may just end up getting a book and try to teach myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend had to rip out her first scarf ... thought maybe shed keep it but nah. It was a bit tangled and such! But I hope you enjoy your final piece!