Here are a few projects that I must say I am quite proud of!
Fingerless Mittens:
The cutest shrug EVER for my little girl:
And...a headband that was intended for my little lady, but I made to large so now it's intended for me. And I must say, I think it looks darn cute on me. I will make sure to post tomorrow's haircut picture wearing the headband :)
I plan on making a headband to really fit a baby this time. And those bows are just so darn cute, I plan on whipping up one in every color yarn I own! I figure I can make one or two headbands, and then just interchange the bows!
I also made a cocoon/pod to use for photographing a newborn. It's pointless to post a photo of that without a baby in it, since it just looks like a really large hat when it is not in use. I may have to use the old teddy bear decoy and take a pic of that. It looks awful silly though, so we will see!
1 comment:
I love the mittens! I'd totally buy them in a store if I saw them.
Post a Comment