Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here we go....

Not updating again. Really hasn't been all that eventful since Labor Day. We had a good time with the family, it was a beautiful weekend. Brought home something with us that we didn't want however.....a cold. Jim and I were held up in the house for a week or so with a cold. I still have a mild cough that nags at me a bit. Luckily it wasn't too bad and it didn't last too long. We are finally back to normal again.

This weekend should be interesting. We are having a garage sale. I have personally never held my own garage sale, so I'm not sure what to expect. We priced everything out, which was difficult since I really had no idea what they were worth. We really don't care if we make any money, we just want to get rid of the crap. It's a sub-wide garage sale, so hopefully we will get a lot of foot traffic!

That's about it. Jim put up some more curtains and hung up some more art work around the house. Still tons more to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's always so much to do! Hope you feel better.