Friday, August 21, 2009

It's consuming...

Those darn books are just consuming my time now. Luckily I am almost done with Book 3. Only one more to go after that. I am almost ashamed to admit it. Hi my name is Andrea and I am addicted to Twilight. What am I....sixteen? Ah well, I know I'm not the only one, so that helps. What doesn't help is the hot actors they got to play in the movie. Woo, someone hand me a fan. They are some good looking fellows for sure (don't worry, I still love you sweetie).

They are quick reads. I started Twilight last Friday I think and a week later I am nearly completed with Eclipse. I don't have a copy of Breaking Dawn yet. I need to get it from my "dealer". Yep, my dear friend who got me hooked in the first place.

It all started with a friendly girls day. I don't see her enough as it is, so when we were both free one afternoon, we took up the opportunity to hang out. She asked if I had seen Twilight. I said no, and honestly I didn't have a ton of interest. Looked good, but really could care less. It was a good movie! And then she sent me home with the first 3 books. The rest is history. I now have a crush on a vampire and a werewolf.....fabulous.

All is well though. I least I am reading. I haven't sat down and read a book in its entirety since probably early college! Not that I haven't wanted to, just haven't done it. So perhaps this will start a new trend and I will start reading more again. I have a few books in mind that I would like to read and the library is just a few minutes away. This could be a good thing.

2 comments:

JoeyPNut said...

I was the same way about Twilight! I saw the movie on a fluke, and I was hooked. I own all of the books because I love to reread them (I start to miss the characters when I don't read them). I can't wait for the new movie to come out!

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Me too!!!