Monday, May 11, 2009

It's pretty much a blur....

Last week that is. Here's the rundown:

Monday: All is well, Monday's suck, but other than that, ready for the week.
Tuesday: Funny feeling in my throat...uh oh.....Jim comes home from work and we opt for a dinner of soup and hit the sack early
Wednesday: Yep, we're sick. I am so not going to work. Jim comes back home from work after only working for an hour.
Thursday: Still not going to work. Jim managed to make it through the day. Yuck.
Friday: Managed to get to work. Felt like crap most of the day still.
Saturday: Feeling a little better. Still ended up spending the day inside and watching tv and playing video games.
Sunday: Hmm...think I'm getting better! Mother's day went well. Had a great brunch with Jim's family in the morning, then headed to my mom's house to visit. By the time we got home, we were both exhausted. Watched some tv and hit the hay a little early.

Now today comes and I feel worse than I did yesterday! Ugh! This thing needs to go away! Jim said he is feeling better, so hopefully I will too soon.

No comments: